Pet360 - Company Overview
Pet360 is one of the fastest growing and largest digital media & ecommerce businesses in the U.S. dedicated to the consumer pet industry. Headquartered in Philadelphia with we are redefining pet parents relationship with their pets by creating a unique personalized approach to engagement, combining content, community and commerce. We are looking to expand our exceptional team by adding superior talent that enjoys an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where change is encouraged and impact is instantly visible. The company is backed by leading private equity and venture capital firms and is well capitalized to continue our exceptional growth. Our primary websites include : www.pet360.com, www.petMD.com, www.PetFoodDirect.com, and www.Pet360Media.com
Philadelphia Suburbs, with offices location in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania.
This position is a key role existing within the Merchandising Team to support vital buyer activities. Main focus is to support existing and new business processes occurring on a daily basis, providing general support to corresponding teams. In addition, this position is responsible for enhancing and satisfying site content needs that relate to providing a positive customer experience. Some responsibilities Include:
Customer Experience, Website and Data Support:
- Ensure the accuracy of copy and visual presentation
- Management and execution of image database (updating and new images)
- Proper and timely implementation of manufacturer product changes
- Provide complete, accurate item information in Catalog and Web management systems
- Gain knowledge of new and existing products to assist in customer service requests
- Accurate, complete and timely implementation of data for new vendors and new items
- Accurately support Buyer in cost and retail maintenance
- Work with manufacturer representatives to obtain item information
- Attend manufacturer and distributor meetings as needed
- Report and track product questions, changes, and new item activity
- Work closely with all inter-departments
- Read trade periodicals, consumer magazines and review competitive web sites where applicable
Skills/Experience and Education:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Photoshop, Snag It and the Internet
- Understanding of mathematical and accounting business functions
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Catalog and Web merchandising knowledge
- Multi-task oriented, strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude
- SEO writing and creative writing skills are preferred
- Knowledge of pet products and industry are a plus but not required (must be comfortable around pets)
- Detail oriented!!!
This position has a salary of 30k + benefits including medical, dental, 401k with company match, paid time off and a generous product discount your pets are sure to love!
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Pet360 is one of the fastest growing and largest digital media & ecommerce businesses in the U.S. dedicated to the consumer pet...