Teamwork Athletic Apparel is a leading national distributor and manufacturer of customized athletic apparel solutions. We have multiple openings for Product Manager.
- A friendly family-owned company that understands the value of our employee contributions and work ethic
- A customer service focused organization that takes time to listen to employees and customers alike
- A recognition-based company that takes time to celebrate our employees’ successes even in a fast-paced and dynamic industry
- A team-based organization in which employees participate in a variety of teams to continuously improve operational systems
A High-Level of What We’re Looking For:
This position is responsible management to include being responsible for new concepts and managing existing product lines. Will gather and prioritize product information and customer requirements. Coordinates and provides market input for the definition and development of new products. Works closely with Marketing, R & D, Sales, Supply Chain and Customer Service to implement the vision, and ensure marketplace product leadership and revenue goals are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defines and executes product strategy, including current product management and product expansion
- Defines and executes required market research and analysis
- Develops project, initiative or tactical business plans
- Executes project plans, initiatives and any tactical plans as required
- Leads projects, initiatives and tactical plans
- Provides direction to Marketing and Sales teams to effectively promote and sell products
Job Specifications and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 + years of “hands on” product management experience
- 3+ years of project management experience required (long-term, interdepartmental, and complex projects, etc.)
- 2+ years of product marketing experience required
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience analyzing and interrupting data/numbers, and making recommendations based on qualitative and/or quantitative analysis
- Experience in team sports apparel, apparel, sports equipment/products/shoes/uniforms, and/or similar industries required
- Experience managing a budget with P & L helpful; ability to understand financials required
- Experience managing broad and extensive calendars/timelines required
- Experience with driving ROI for product lines highly desirable
- Product innovation, co-branding/sponsorships, and trendsetting experience desirable
- Strategic marketing experience highly desirable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Teamwork offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, paid time off (PTO), holidays, profit sharing, and a 401(k) plan with 100% company match up to 3%.
Teamwork is committed to above & beyond service and exceptional products that make our team, your teams' first choice. Please visit our website at www.teamworkathletic.com.
No agencies or phone calls please