mSpot is music. We're a rapidly growing and vibrant company driven by a vision to deliver the ultimate mobile entertainment to our customers ANYWHERE. We're responsible for the innovative online cloud service where people can store music and movies and access them whenever they want, and we are revolutionizing the viewing and listening experience. We already have a global music catalog with over 19 million titles. If you haven't heard of us yet, you're about to!
mSpot became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics in May of this year, combining the nimble outlook of a small company with the resources and reach of a major electronics leader. We've partnered with major film studios, music labels, media companies, and all major carriers and handset manufacturers to ensure client satisfaction. We're located in Palo Alto, the epicenter of innovation. If you're creative, fun, hardworking and ready to revolutionize the mobile music and entertainment industry, contact us now - we'd love to meet you!
We are looking to add creative, passionate product managers to our team. If you're a self-starter with an appetite for lots of responsibility and challenges, we want to hear from you. Having experience in software development, wireless telecommunications, or internet media products is a plus.
- Guide development of revolutionary desktop and mobile products from concept to growing business
- Champion end user and customer needs when defining market and feature requirements
- Work with cross-functional teams and manage schedules and timelines
- Provide strategic and marketing leadership to grow the business you own
- Build strong working relationships with external partners
- Present to Executives and partners on both technical and business issues
- Represent the company at conferences and trade shows
- Technical undergraduate degree, MBA, or 3+ years product management experience in software, internet, or telecommunications business
- Proven ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Track record of achieving excellence within a rapidly changing environment
- Strong knowledge of social media/publications
For more information about mSpot please visit www.mspot.com