Teamwork Athletic Apparel is a leading national distributor and manufacturer of customized athletic apparel solutions.
- A friendly family-owned company that understands the value of our employee contributions and work ethic
- A customer service focused organization that takes time to listen to employees and customers alike
- A recognition-based company that takes time to celebrate our employees’ successes even in a fast-paced and dynamic industry
- A team-based organization in which employees participate in a variety of teams to continuously improve operational systems
A High-Level of What We’re Looking For:
The Associate Product Manager will be responsible for the coordination and completion of product management projects, initiatives, and tactical plans for a new product line. This position oversees various aspects of projects: develops project plans, sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitors and summarizes progress of projects, prepares reports for management regarding status of project. The position will require that this person be familiar with a variety of Company concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. This person will be required to perform a variety of tasks and must have ability to multi task and prioritize. Will lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the direct guidance and supervision of the Product Develop Manager creates product plans from cradle to grave, including product, market and customer research, technical product development, forecasting and managing through product life cycle.
- Develops, administrates and coordinates projects, initiatives, and tactical plans as required
- Regularly communicates progress and status of projects, initiatives, and tactical plans
- Coordinates project processes and system documentation
- Responsible for representation at company meetings: this includes attending all meetings where representation is needed and communicates all action items / deliverables requested of Product Management
- Provides administrative support for product sub-teams
- Responsible for requirements of the Power User role to include writing requirements documents, collaborating with IS to write development documents, and testing development as needed
- 10% travel required for Dealer visits to support project usability testing
Job Specifications and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Product Marketing, or Sports Management preferred
- 1-5 years project management experience required
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Power Point required
- Experience with OneNote or Microsoft Project a plus
- Product Management background a plus
- Ability to monitor multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to operate as a team player.
- Be a self starter and have self directed skills
- Ability to distinguish color (not colorblind) is required
Teamwork offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, paid time off (PTO), holidays, profit sharing, and a 401(k) plan with 100% company match up to 3%.
Teamwork is committed to above & beyond service and exceptional products that make our team, your teams' first choice. Please visit our website at www.teamworkathletic.com.
No agencies or phone calls please.
Indeed - 18 months ago