**PLEASE REVIEW JOB AD CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING, THANK YOU**
We are a growing E-Commerce company in business for over 13 years. We run multiple websites with our Flagship site is 123Ponds.com - we do both retail and wholesale distribution. We have an emphasis on products for water gardens and ponds. We are looking for an energetic and motivated candidate with excellent communication skills to join our team. As a family oriented, growing e-commerce company we have a fun and casual work environment.
- Pay is $12.00 - $14.00 per hour depending on recent relevant experience
Serves customers by researching answers regarding products; providing product information, troubleshooting, and training; providing and developing resources. Also taking phone orders, warranty assistance and other functions relating to providing a great customer experience.
- Understands customer problems and technical needs by greeting and interviewing customers through telephone, voice mail, fax, or e-mail. expediting corrections & adjustments; following up to ensure all issues have been resolved.
- Identifies problems by following troubleshooting guides; researching answers.
- Resolves problems by providing information; guiding client through corrective steps; escalating unresolved problems.
- Trains customers by providing step-by-step instructions and directions to maintain ponds and equipment.
- Avoids legal challenges by adhering to product usage guidelines and instructions.
- Improves product performance by identifying persistent problems; recommending changes; forwarding information to product engineering.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Process Telephone Orders as needed
- Respond to customer emails and answer customer support chat in a real-time environment
- Handle multiple incoming telephone calls
- Assisting the staff and management in everyday work
- Keep files and work area organized
- Excellent communications skills, ability to establish reports, project a professional tone and provide clear concise information.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to determine the proper path needed
- Customer focus
- Help desk experience
- Knowledge of Internet/E-Commerce/Mail Order
- MS Office (Outlook, Windows Live mail, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of koi pond's, pond supplies and plumbing fittings a plus but not required
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks Required
- Must read, write, speak and understand English with exceptional analytical, communication and interaction skills
- Multilingual a plus but not required
- Ability to lead without constant supervision, a self-starter and self-motivated
- Good memory skills a plus
Attention to detail; good people skills; personal stability, reliability and honesty; typing speed 45 + WPM; internet competency; internet shopping experience; general computer skills; MS Windows navigation; ability to learn & retain details of 3,000 + products; problem solving; documentation skills; good listening skills; phone skills; conflict resolution; multi-tasking ability.
This is a perfect job for someone who is serious about job stability and would like to stay and grow with their next employer. The future is bright for the person who helps us to achieve our goals and will be compensated accordingly.
Convenient location near Sarasota Airport.
Please include salary requirements with resume
*PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS, only eligible candidate(s) will be contacted by our office*
We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO).