We're a values-driven organization that transforms by-products from the food and meat industries into useful materials for other sectors. For 125 years, we've been meeting the needs of our customers reliably and professionally, providing essential and environmentally responsible solutions.
The Production Laborer is responsible for operating processes and equipment in a safe, cost effective and professional manner to insure a safe working environment and high quality product. Pay is competitive at $14.00/hour, bonus potential and full benefits package offered. Approximately 52 hours of work per week (Monday-Saturday). 3rd shift is currently available (11:00pm- 7:30am)
- Provide coverage for any area of plant operation where directed, by operating all equipment according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Trouble shooting and repairing equipment failures as appropriate
- Maintain a clean work environment to meet company standards of ‘tour’ ready facility by assuring that plant and equipment is maintained and kept clean
- Communicate to the Shift Supervisor all accidents, down time, and exceptions, or any cost saving ideas and recommendations involved in the plant operations, assisting in the investigation and necessary documentation of any such incidents or opportunities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by a member of the management team.
- Hot and cold work environment
- Outside work required
- 1 year work related experience
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Results driven & strong motivation
- Must have a high level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Able to do very physical labor throughout the shift
- Able to tolerate very loud noise
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Apply online at: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SANIMAX&cws=4&rid=345
Or send your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
2099 Shawano Ace
Green Bay, WI 54303