As the Production & Service Manager at Serve Virtual Enterprises, you will perform Service Management duties such as, development, implementation and enforcement of policies and practices, and continuous process improvement. You will also participate in change, incident and problem management, escalation management, vendor management, reporting and analysis in support of the Technical Operations, Network Operations Center Command Center Operations and Site Support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with the planning, development and implementation strategies of IT service management best practices.
- Assist with the development, implementation and management of configuration, change, and incident, problem, and notification processes.
- Lead Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis (RCA’s) process.
- Improving organizational effectiveness.
- Reporting (SLA measurement, change, Incident and problem management tracking)
- Combining process management and industry best practices into a standard approach that enables the organization to deliver quality IT services to meet business needs and adhere to service-level agreements (SLA’s).
- Building and maintaining of Service Catalogues, assisting with the development of SLAs and reporting performance against SLAs.
- Manage product/service releases and production readiness process.
- Liaison with Project management and Application development organizations.
- Manage vendor relationships and adherence to committed SLA’s.
- Perform project management of IT Operations initiatives.
- Assist with documentation, implementation and testing of Business Continuity plans.
- Experienced in the ITIL process suite and ITSM; System Center Service Manager knowledge and certifications are a plus
- Process engineering, documentation and management experience
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple efforts/projects and lead cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet commitments and manage priorities in a high paced environment
- BA/BS Degree in Information Technology, related discipline, or equivalent
- Prefer 5+ years of relevant experience
Indeed - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard