Located in the agricultural heartland of USA, Harvest Innovations is committed to providing the highest quality, nutritionally dense, grain and legume ingredients to our customers.
By utilizing only Non-GMO and organic plant sources and processing them minimally without the use of chimerical solvents, Harvest Innovations remain true to its customers and the planet by converting nature’s bounty into consumables for today’s healthy lifestyle.
The Production Tech position is responsible for the daily operations of the production process and cleaning of production facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Oversee the complete start up and shut down of the production process.
- Operate, monitor and maintain equipment throughout production.
- Provide accurate documentation of all production records.
- Maintain a clean work area free of safety hazards.
- Follow all GMP’s and SOP’s to ensure the integrity of the finished product.
- High School Diploma/GED with 3 or more years of experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain good rapport with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Adequate mathematic skills.
Company benefits include; Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and 401k Program.