Opening for mature, responsible individual desiring stable, long-term position in mid-sized architectural graphic signage firm in San Francisco. Must have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent graphic arts experience.
- Managerial experience in light manufacturing (preferably in Sign shop) managing at least 3-4 people.
- Scheduling experience.
- Skilled at juggling multiple projects while moving ahead on all of them.
- Can handle the stress of multiple deadlines.
- Meets deadlines.
- Fabrication experience a plus including vinyl graphics, welding, use of all standard shop tools, and plastic fabrication.
- Experience with graphics software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent work organizational and coordination skills with ability to take coaching and feedback constructively.
- Ability to work harmoniously with fellow employees.
- Ability to successfully communicate and interact with clients.
- Calm disposition, good listener, good memory, non reactive, multitasker, and not easily distracted.
- Work values in line with those of the company.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation including criminal records.
Salary $57-63,000 with good benefits. Send resume and cover letter.
Indeed - 20 months ago
Priority Architectural Graphics (PAG) is a mid-sized firm specializing in the design, manufacture and installation of signs for both large...