STAY LOCAL AND RECEIVE A $3,000 HIRING BONUS
ATTENTION PROFESSIONAL CDL CLASS A DRIVERS - The Martin-Brower Company, L.L.C., is an international multi-location company which services the largest fast food chain in the country. We are currently looking for drivers who are customer-service oriented with food service experience. This location is a 7 day, 24 hour operation and the person will be required to have a flexible work schedule to meet the business needs.
We currently have 1 Full-time position available
Required Skills and Experience:
- 21 years of age
- High School Diploma/GED
- Class A CDL
- Have and maintain an acceptable MVR in compliance with DOT requirements
- Minimum 1 year of commercial driving experience or equivalent experience in the military
- Willing to work any schedule, including weekends and holidays, due to our 24/7 environment
- Customer-focused, team-player attitude
- Demonstrated safety behavior
- This position must pass post-offer background, pre-employment screening and drug test
- Prior foodservice distribution/delivery experience
- Potential to earn $69K+/year
- HIRING BONUS $3,000 ($1K at 30 days or upon successful completion of training [whichever is greater], $1K after 6 months, $1K after 1 year)
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long-term Disability
- 401(k) & Retirement Plan
- Home time = Good quality of life
- Free Uniforms
- Safety Shoe Allowance
- On board computer system
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Frequently stand, walk, reach with hands and arms
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 150 pounds
- Multi-temperature environment
A post-offer assessment will be given to determine if the candidate meets the ergonomic requirements for the position with or without reasonable accommodation
TO APPLY, VISIT OUR WEBSITE DIRECTLY AT WWW.MBHIRES.COM or call 1-877-MB-HIRES, Ext 101. DO NOT CLICK ON THE INDEED APPLY LINK BELOW. NO DIRECT PHONE CALLS TO LOCATION PLEASE! Only applicants meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.
CANDIDATES MUST PASS ROAD TEST, and POST OFFER DRUG TEST, DOT PHYSICAL, PHYSICAL ABILITIES TEST, MVR CHECK, AND BACKGROUND CHECK.
AAE, EOE, M/F/H/V/D, Drug Free Workplace.