BCM Global Tech has a great contract opportunity for a Project Manager with one of our clients in Denver.
The duration of the contract is 9 months with the possibility of extending.
The project requires a Project Manager to be part of the team charged with providing a product that will replace the existing legacy system.
The Project manager will act as a virtual extension of my client’s own staff, which enables the client to be in control of the project at all times while ensuring that the management role within the project is fulfilled.
- Take ownership of each assigned project and serve as the internal/external primary point of contact for all project-related inquiries.
- Schedule, manage, and document project-related internal and client team meetings.
- Escalate issues and concerns to manager, and other stakeholders (as appropriate) in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all projects are kept on schedule and notify the appropriate internal/external resources of anticipated delays in a timely fashion.
- Create detailed project plans, with all tasks, dependencies, and timelines identified, and keep those project plans continuously updated.
- Five plus (5+) years of project management experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- PMI experience
- Experience working with Agile Framework preferred.
- MS Office 2010 proficiency required. Has experience with Microsoft Office Suite software (MS Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook Project, Visio, MS Project, and SharePoint).
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 9 months with the possibility of extending.
- Location: Denver, CO
- Pay Rate: DOE ($50 to $60) per hour
- Background Check: YES
- US Citizenship or permanent residency required
For consideration, please respond with a brief cover letter, updated resume (as WORD attachment), rate, and references
Indeed - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard
BCM Global Technologies Consultants Inc. specializes in providing qualified technical staffing resources and solutions to a multitude of...