Spiral Design Studio, a full-service graphic design and marketing firm in Cohoes, New York, seeks an experienced Project Manager. This key position is the frontline voice of the studio and is responsible for managing client communications and serves as the intermediary between the client and the design team. In addition, the Project Manager works closely with the Creative Director to write effective marketing copy for branded marketing communications including client websites, email campaigns and print communications.
- Develop project schedules.
- Manage project milestones.
- Oversee client and internal project-related communications.
Provide exceptional client relations in both verbal and written communications
- Proactively respond to and resolve client questions and challenges with professionalism and tact
- Develop accurate budgets, identify increases in project scope and the fiscal impact of required project modifications or updates
- Communicate with clients and creative team regarding the status of projects
- Determine if outsourcing is necessary and/or cost efficient
- Work well with other staff members in coordinating deliverables
- Assist team members with prioritizing tasks and scheduling
- Write effective marketing copy for brochures, websites, email campaigns, annual reports, taglines and other advertising and branding collateral to generate leads and increase sales.
- Develop highly effective Search Engine Optimized (SEO) copy
- Develop, write and present proposals and contracts
- Copy proofing and editing
Sales & New Business Development:
- Assist with new business development.
- Coordinate and perform new business presentations.
- Oversee new business inquiries and assesses the viability potential client and projects.
- Create and review sales reports
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns for clients
Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/Marketing with 5-10 years related project management experience; active background with national clients a plus. Expert B2C/B2B copywriting experience for both persuasive advertising and professional corporate communications. Superior client relations with highly effective communication capabilities. Persuasive and polished sales, presentation and public speaking skills. Excellent copy proofing skills. Meticulous organizational style with demonstrated ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously. Highly developed and demonstrated teamwork skills with proven experience in decision making, problem resolution, risk mitigation and crisis management. Relevant understanding and application of SEO and social media strategies. Must have a good sense of humor!