Based on integrity, expertise and commitment, we deliver electrical products and technical solutions for the sustainable success of our customers, employees and suppliers.
NorthEast Electrical Distributors is the #1 Choice for Electrical Products and Services!
NorthEast is a full-service electrical distributor to Electrical Contractors, Industrial, OEM, Utility, and Institutional customers. With its’ Industrial/OEM Division, NorthEast Electrical Distributors has grown into one of the largest electrical distributors in New England offering 32 convenient locations. The company operates these 32 strategically located branch locations throughout the 6 New England States in order to make exceptional customer service available to our customers.
NorthEast prides itself on its value-added service offerings and its highly trained and knowledgeable staff. We have built a solid and compelling foundation of product, distribution, and customer relations. With one of the largest product offerings in New England, superior logistics, shared resources and strong vendor relations, NorthEast provides the highest level of customer service.
Reporting to the Export Manager, the project sales support position performs various clerical and administrative functions to assist the Project Management team. The overall objective of the project sales support position is to insure that our internal and external customer needs for accurate and timely information are met.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Perform order entry and billing reconciliation
- Assist customers and project staff with expediting orders and requests for information
- Answer incoming customer calls, reception for sales requests, respond and handle inquiries
- Follow up with any further actions needed during the project such as acquiring shipping information and expediting.
- Perform other related job duties as required or directed by manager.
- High School Diploma with some college or vocational school experience helpful.
- Customer service is essential, electrical or construction is helpful.
- Strong communication skills along with strong math and computer (word and excel) skills
- Must be well organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be professional and self-motivated
401k Plan with matching, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and more!
NorthEast is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V