Since being established by Tim and Terri Long in 1988, the singular focus of Panhandle Oilfield Service Companies, Inc. has been to: Set the Standard in the Oilfield Service Industry.
With expertise in Oilfield Construction Services, Equipment Sales & Services, Tubular Sales & Services, Trucking & Transportation, and Safety Related Services, we always aim to provide the customer with the best and most cost-effective service in the industry.
Currently, we are searching for a Pumping Unit Sales Manager to work from Oklahoma City.
The Pumping Units Sales Manager will sell new and used pumping units, new and used tubing, casing, and rods, as well as pumping unit servicing/reconditioning.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drives new business through the identification, development, negotiation, and closure of sales with customers
- Creates, maintains and analyzes a target marketing database
- Develops and manages long-term customer relationships with key customers
- Focuses on hunting new business
- Plans and prepares presentations
- Writes proposals, including scope of work and determining project timing and budget
- Demonstrates strong technical to sell to targeted prospects
- Plans, monitors and achieves individual sales targets and contribute to overall success of the Company
- Provides regular updates to ensure accurate forecasts are in place for both existing and new business
- Incorporates in depth knowledge of key competitors, their strengths and weaknesses and exploiting opportunities arising from these
- Contributes to the development and refinement of Companys vision and strategy
- Bachelors degree from four-year college or university or equivalent work experience required.
- Thorough understanding of oilfield technology and products such as artificial lift, pumping units, casing, and tubing.
- 3+ years of direct sales experience.