The Quality Assurance Manager will manage Quality Assurance analysis, design, testing, and deployment for all GreenLight products, including hardware, cloud and mobile applications.
The Quality Assurance Manager maintains ultimate responsibility for assuring that all products are defect free and compliant with requirements.
Supervisor and Technical Guidance
- Provides necessary definition, development and deployment of the GreenLight quality assurance strategy, addressing all phases of product development.
- Develops comprehensive testing plans, including feature, regression, interoperability, user experience, performance, and automation testing.
- Supervises onshore and offshore QA Engineers and Testers
- Manages a per-release QA plan
- Communicates regularly on issues, objectives, initiatives and performance to plan.
- Develop and manage quality assurance metrics for performance improvement of all teams.
- Anticipates program release problems and takes corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve commitments.
- Develops, manages and executes on test suites
Deployment and Delivery
- Orchestrates the delivery of software to Customer visible environments.
- Responsible of creating task and checklists for software deployment.
- Reviews documentation before is sent out to External Customers.
- Work with product manager to develop and support alpha/beta test programs
- Troubleshooting and Tier II support.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years of software quality assurance experience in high-tech company, ideally including a minimum of 2 years in a lead role or management position.
- Knowledge of cloud, mobile and telematics device technologies.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Software Quality Assurance metrics.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills.
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect.
- Strong understanding of agile/scrum development methodology.
- Experience in managing and working with distributed team members.
- Detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
Indeed - 11 months ago
GreenLight Connectivity Solutions is a Best Buy Portfolio Company working with venture capital and private equity firm Open Air Equity...