ShopAtHome.com is seeking a full-time Quality Assurance Tester to join the Quality Assurance team. The Quality Assurance Tester understands both how the software works and what the product results should be. Our customers demand a high quality standard, and our QA team is instrumental in meeting those expectations. If you’re an enthusiastic, detail oriented person who is passionate about technology and ready to unleash your talent and expertise alongside an amazing team, then this is the opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a talented person who wants to contribute to the phenomenal growth of ShopAtHome.com - ranked #424 on the fastest growing private companies in 2012 by Inc. Magazine and #26 on the Top Colorado Work Places 2012 by The Denver Post. We are the place to be for a fun, rewarding career!
- Work alongside product owners to understand the business drive and desired outcome
- Work alongside software developers and designers to understand features and technical implementation
- Attend and contribute to product discussions
- Provide estimates on testing initiatives
- Build test cases, use cases, UAT
- Master a variety of OS/Browser combinations
- 2 + years of web / Agile QA software testing experience (A BS in Computer Science or other relevant field may be substituted for professional experience).
- Demonstrated knowledge of QA best practices
- Ability to analyze and understand problems of a technical nature (specifications, log files, etc)
- Comfortable in a highly-collaborative, team-focused environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to formulate and execute test plans
- Experience writing or testing dynamic web content
- Experience in T-SQL or other relational database query language desired
- Experience in automated scripting desired
- Experience in an Agile environment desired (Scrum, Lean, Kanban, etc)
- BS in Computer Science desired
Team Members enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Ample Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid company holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance for team members and their dependents
- Company Match 401(k) savings plan
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Personal fitness program
- Tuition reimbursement and discounted RTD Flex-pass
- Charitable match and community outreach events
- Working with the greatest people ever!
- The freedom to innovate
- Working for a company that is committed to its team members
- Company Events, Bagel Fridays and a kitchen stocked with snacks/drinks (don’t forget the gym….)
ShopAtHome.com helps more than 31,000 online stores generate leads and sales through one of the largest coupon and discount shopping sites on the Web. With over 20 million customers and 26 years in the lead generation business, we are the leader in online coupons and deals.
ShopAtHome.com is located at our Greenwood Village, Colorado office on DTC Parkway near Colorado Athletic Club. Please submit a cover letter indicating position applied for, resume, and salary requirements in response to this ad.