Issues, tracks, maintains, analyzes and performs follow-up on all Corrective Action Requests (CARs) and Preventive Actions taken throughout the company. Assists with the collection and distribution of vital Quality Measures and Objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Issuance and tracking of all internal Corrective Action Requests (CARs) relating to both product and quality system discrepancies.
- Issuance and tracking of all external Corrective Action Requests (CARs) to vendors that relate to discrepant supplied materials.
- Performs hands on 60-day follow up on all internal and external issued CARs to verify the implementation and effectiveness of stipulated actions.
- Performs hands on 60-day follow up on all “Continuous Improvement” and “Preventive Action” measures taken throughout the facility.
- Prepares and distributes a monthly “Scoreboard” summary outlining the performance of all “Continuous Improvement” and “Preventive Action” measures taken throughout the facility.
- Maintenance the “BLAST” program and all related records. Performance of monthly “Caulk Talk” presentations as needed.
- Prepares a weekly summary of all discrepancies related to Purchased Products. This report is then forwarded to Quality Control and Purchasing Departments Personnel.
- Assists in maintaining the Quality Assurance Homepage on the network server.
- Assists in maintaining Quality Management System Training Records Plant Wide and performing training sessions as needed.
- Participates in semi-annual Internal Audits of the Integrated Management System.
- Individual must possess a thorough knowledge of the ISO 9001 quality system standard.
- Must have some form of recognized internal auditing credentials, ASQ, BSI or RAB are preferred.
- Well versed in manufacturing standards and specifications.
- Must be proficient in the use of a PC/MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- An AS Degree in a related field preferred, although the appropriate experience may be substituted.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a Quality related field (i.e. Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Quality Auditing, etc.) required.
- ASQ Certification as CQA or CQE.
- Working Knowledge of ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
- Accomplished in performing formal presentations.
Dover PSG will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the U.S. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Wilden Pump is a designer and manufacturer of air-operated, double-diaphragm pumps and accessories. Some of the industries served include;...