In addition to skills, candidate MUST have excellent communication skills, be comfortable being vocal and displaying leadership skills.
Mon-Fri 8-5 with a chance of OT.
- Experience applying software testing methodologies is required.
- A strong technical aptitude and ability to analyze complex data.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects with demonstrated leadership and influencing skills while driving results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate and interact with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to lead, influence and motivate individuals inside and outside of the team.
- Experience using industry standard quality assurance tools such as HP Quality Center.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access). Experience with Quick Test Pro a plus.
- Preferred training in SDLC methodology and/or Agile/Scrum business processes and documentation
- 1-2 years minimum working in a corporate environment is required.
- Previous experience working with Amex Prepaid products is preferred.
- Programming skills are preferred.