We are looking for talented testers to work on the complex ecommerce mobile web sites that we produce for clients.
Candidates must be sharp and inquisitive testers who can create test plans and strategies, applying them along with exploratory testing to ensure a high-quality shopping experience that matches the scope and user story set developed with the client in sales.
A successful candidate will be able to create/execute functional and regression test cases along with appropriate test related documentation i.e., wireframes, acceptance criteria. You will record product quality control issues, track progress toward resolutions, communicate effective workarounds for clients and provide estimated completion dates for tested items
Mad Mobile is working at the cutting edge of mobile web, building out solutions that are built off client’s existing ecommerce desktop solutions but which don’t entirely depend on it. As a tester, you'll be expected to understand the user experience requirements of an m-commerce site, file bugs, and troubleshoot everything from shopping carts, to customizable product detail pages, to menus, coupons, pricing. Account management, images. The lot. Basically everything that makes ecommerce tick on mobile.
You'll be working alongside developers, designers, clients, scrummasters, and account managers to make sure that when our products leave the hands of our development team, they work exactly as they should.
- BS in Computer Science or other related field desired
- Ability to perform planned and exploratory testing
- Ability to learn quickly
- Detail orientation and a passion for flushing out the bugs and issues that others can’t find.
- Ability to communicate technical details and give constructive feedback to designers and developers.
- Outgoing, collegiate, collaborative.
- Ability to work within an agile framework.
- 1-4 years experience testing moderately complex interactive web applications (essential)
- Experience testing sites on mobile devices (desirable)
- Experience using JIRA as a project management and bug tracking tool (nice to have)
- Experience in automated testing (nice to have)
- Expertise in at least one QA practice and methodology.