InterMoor, Inc., an Acteon company, is the leading mooring, foundations and subsea services provider delivering innovative solutions for rig moves, mooring services and offshore installation projects.
With domestic facilities in Morgan City, Houston, and Fourchon, InterMoor also has facilities in Central America, South America, UK, Norway, West Africa, and Southeast Asia. We support operators and contractors worldwide with our engineering, fabrication, shore base, survey, and positioning services to provide customized solutions.
As InterMoor continues to expand its’ operations and add to its’ long term backlog of work, we are seeking talented individuals to join our team.
Quality Assurance Coordinator
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, responsible for planning and implementation of QA initiatives to improve InterMoor products and services. Develop a working knowledge of government, ISO, and industry quality codes and standards. Conduct internal audits and facilitate customer audits as needed. Travel to various InterMoor facilities as needed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the implementation of QA activities with InterMoor facilities
- Assist with problem solving and continuous improvement process
- Work with InterMoor managers to address corrective actions, and bring the corrective actions to a conclusion with the goal of eliminating reoccurrence
- Coordinate the QA Training Program for new hires
- Assist in the investigation of customer complaints regarding quality issues
- Conduct internal audits, facilitate customer audits, and address any corrective actions that are identified
- Learn and understand the InterMoor Quality Management System and recommend improvement based on industry best practices.
- Associate degree is preferred, High school diploma is required.
- 3 to 5 years QA experience is required.