Tellagami is looking for a full-time QA Engineer to join our team in San Francisco. As a member of the engineering department, you will work closely with design, development, and product teams to ensure a great experience for our users.
The ideal QA candidate will have previous experience in both web and mobile testing. You will use our ticketing system to report and track identified issues, and follow through with appropriate team members.
Tellagami is a mobile startup building an innovative communication platform for consumers and brands. Our debut Tellagami app is the first mobile self-publishing platform that combines voice, images, 3D personas, and video. It's a quick and easy way to create and share a short story called a Gami in seconds. We’re a passionate team of business executives, mobile engineers, and 3D designers with experience working with renowned technology, digital media, and consumer brands including Apple, Yahoo!, Disney, EA, and Universal. Tellagami is looking for talented people to join our team to shape and build the next generation of our products!
Watch this to get a better feel of who we are and what we do: https://tellagami.com/gami/X2KUCL/
- Define and manage the QA process across multiple concurrent projects
- Develop and implement detailed test strategies and test plans
- Perform detailed manual tests to ensure that product meets stated requirements & designs, and delivers a positive user experience
- Clearly document issues or difficulties, providing instructions for bug reproduction
- Identify and document regressions and interactions; verify and sign off on fixes
- Improve automation of QA whenever possible and support continuous integration mechanisms
- 2+ years of QA experience
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies for mobile development
- Experience with ticket trackers, web documentation tools, cross-browser testing, and change control
- Demonstrated ability to thrive as both an individual contributor and a team contributor
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Office is conveniently located in San Francisco near Union Square/Montgomery BART
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and portfolio if available to jobs[at]tellagami.com with “Quality Assurance Engineer” in the subject line.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Indeed - 6 months ago
Tellagami is a mobile startup building an innovative communication platform for consumers and brands. Our debut Tellagami app is the first...