The GSI Group, LLC is a world class manufacturer of grain storage, material handling, conditioning and drying equipment, as well as a full line supplier of swine and poultry production equipment. GSI Group LLC headquarters are in Assumption, IL, USA.
We are searching for a Quality Assurance Manager in our Assumption, IL manufacturing facility that will provide leadership and management to the manufacturing quality assurance team.
This position is responsible to Support Plant Quality initiatives tied to Process and Product Quality. Drive metric improvement in a dynamic, fast paced, matrix organization. Actively represent Quality group in new product launches and design changes. Being a mentor and coaching/developing team to assist with their future development within GSI.
We are looking for highly motivated and well rounded candidates with the following requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or a related technical field and five years experience in quality within a manufacturing facility or equivalent combination of education and experience; minimum of 5-7 years in a Quality role with progressive leadership/management responsibilities.
- LEAN and Six Sigma certification (preferred)
- Working knowledge of the GD&T, First Article Inspection Reports, AIAG APQP and Ppap process & tools
- Experience in Quality Management Systems, System Audits, and Metal Fabrication, Electrical & Mechanical Assembly, as well as Plastic Injection beneficial.
- Work effectively within a leadership team and act as a team player within the organization
Apply @ http://careers.agcocorp.com
Search: Quality Assurance Manager
Indeed - 4 months ago
The GSI Group, is a world class manufacturer owned by AGCO out of Duluth GA, and is a manufacturer grain storage, material handling,...