Bakken Staffing is looking for 2 Quality Control Inspectors in Billings, MT. These people will perform inspections on products and parts to determine conformance with specifications. The inspector must interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas to determine quality and reliability of products. Select products for tests at specified stages in production process and test products for variety of qualities.
- Perform routine in-process inspections of manufactured parts
- Preparation of inspection reports
- Inspection of marking and packaging
- Visual inspections and checks using various calibration tools
- Minimum 5 years mechanical inspection in a machine shop environment
- ASQ certification as a Certified Mechanical Inspector or Certified Quality Technician
- Computer skills
- Machinist background desirable
- Near visual acuity and accommodation is required for reading machines
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade School in machine tools trades or related filed desirable
Pay is $14 to $18 an hour
Schedule is M-F, 6am to 3pm
Command Center, Inc. is a national staffing company that specializes in placing Field Team Members (FTM's) for the general labor, light...