This is an intermediate inspection position responsible for conducting routine receiving inspection on all procured products and performing regular finished goods inspections in accordance with established procedures and parameters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing all of the following duties in accordance with Wilden ISO 9001 Quality Procedures.
- Responsible for performing routine inspections on all procured parts / materials in accordance with Quality Procedures.
- Responsible for assisting in the assessment of all non-standard materials, in house and procured (when assigned).
- Responsible for performing limited First Article Inspection to newly revised or developed components prior to production use.
- Responsible for generating all documentation related to the above tasks in accordance with established ISO 9001 procedures.
- Capable of performing minimal calibration of tools, when required.
- Assist in sustaining desired inventory levels and support production requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years on-the-job inspection related experience on standard measuring instruments.
- Ability to perform shop math and trigonometry.
- Personal computer (PC) skills a must.
- Competent in print interpretation with minimal skills in the use of a coordinate measuring machine (CMM).
- Competent on the ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Diverse in ANSI Y14.5 Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
Dover PSG will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the U.S. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V