The Quality Manager ensure all finished products and parts meet or exceed company and customer specifications for retail point of purchase (POP) displays. In addition the Quality Manager is also the main point of contact for issues related to product quality, process quality, supplier quality and customer quality. Visit www.dciartform.com for more information.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining quality management procedures and systems
- Directs inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials and products
- Checks finished parts and products for compliance with company and customer specifications
- Works with the production manager to develop quality and testing plans on a per project basis
- Investigates customer complaints regarding quality, develops and executes the approved recovery plan
- Develops and implements a quality management record system and ensures the accurate and timely maintenance of records
- Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to quality management.
- Enters quality data into a computerized system
- Ensures compliance with all safety, work, and quality rules and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of related experience
- Excellent skills in collecting, analyzing and presenting quality data and metrics
- Working knowledge of process analysis and continuous improvement
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and written
- Demonstrated success working in a fast pace environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Willing and able to travel 5-10%
DCI Marketing is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Indeed - 13 months ago
For more than 60 years, DCI Marketing (www.dcimarketing.com) has been an industry leader. DCI provides award-winning marketing and...