Avesta is a rapidly growing apartment owner-manager that has acquired over 5,000 units in less than two years. Our goal is to build value for our residents, teammates, and investors by focusing on excellent service and development of our team and communities.
We seek candidates who want a challenging career with the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility quickly. Our most important investment is in our people: we give individuals significant job ownership and discretion, with the training and supportive team environment that will allow them to thrive in this role.
About the Position:
The Paralegal will be working with the Director of Operations of Avesta’s investment group and the Compliance Manager of Avesta’s property management group, working on a range of acquisition, property management, and corporate organization matters. The position will include significant responsibility for both routine matters and larger projects.
Primary responsibilities will be:
- Processing real estate sale and loan closings
- Miscellaneous assistance on legal matters for both investment and operations side
- Corporate housekeeping (entity formation, operating agreements, management agreements, entity structure documentation, etc.) for investment and operations business
The position is based at Avesta’s headquarters in Tampa.
- Exceptional organizational ability
- Ability to handle various projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated history of diligence and responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent legal experience
- Some real estate experience is a plus