As one of the world’s leading premium lifestyle brands, Tommy Hilfiger delivers superior styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide. The brand celebrates the essence of Classic American Cool and provides a refreshing twist to the preppy fashion genre.
Since its debut in 1985, the Tommy Hilfiger Group has become a US $6.0 billion apparel and retail company by offering consumers a breadth of beautifully designed, high quality products including men’s, women’s and children’s apparel, sportswear, denim, and a range of licensed products such as accessories, fragrances and home furnishings.
Under the leadership of founder Tommy Hilfiger and Chief Executive Officer Fred Gehring, the brand can be found in leading department and specialty stores, as well as in its own expanding network of freestanding retail stores, worldwide. When PVH Corp. (NYSE: PVH) (then known as Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation) acquired the Company in May 2010, Gehring also assumed the role of CEO of PVH’s international operations, while Hilfiger remains the Company's Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for all aspects of the design process.
Tommy Hilfiger today has become a global brand with strong recognition and a distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,200 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region.
- Answer busy telephone console and direct calls and inquiries to Tommy Hilfiger Associates.
- Greet and announce visitors to our New York offices and showrooms. Perform some clerical duties for departments as requested (i.e. distributing relevant paperwork to applicants).
- Code UPS and Federal Express billing
- Attend staff meetings given by immediate supervisor to better understand the in and outs of the company and to discuss ways of improving duties and responsibilities
- Obtain information to update phone list used by Facilities, Security and Reception
- Assist showroom staff by announcing appointment arrivals and directing to appropriate showrooms.
Qualified candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system. No emails, calls, or agencies accepted.
- 1-2 years general office/reception experience
- Professionalism with excellent telephone etiquette
- Customer service oriented
- Good verbal communications skills
- Responsive to customers, business partners and guests
- Organized and flexible
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Tommy Hilfiger - 27 days ago
PVH has the buttoned-down look all sewn up. A top apparel firm worldwide and key US dress-shirt maker, PVH sells clothes, accessories, and...