Respect. Recognition. Rewards.
Discover a whole new experience at Summit Medical Group. With an 80+ year history of unparalleled quality care and patient satisfaction, our team of professionals enjoy a wide range of career opportunities, and an environment where they are respected, recognized and rewarded each and every day.
Human Resources Department
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, you will partner with managers in the coordination of internal/external hiring and sourcing of high quality employees for the organization.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Conducting searches and sourcing for assigned open positions
- Meeting with Hiring Managers to obtain understanding of job parameters
- Drafting job ads and seeking new and innovative ways to market positions
- Screening applicants and scheduling interviews
- Administering and interpreting validated pre-employment tests
- Negotiating starting salaries based on compensation guidelines
- Facilitating pre-offer and pre-employment activities
- Assisting in the development and administration of the strategic direction of the recruitment/employment function
- Determining staffing/employment needs
- Providing alternatives to enhance the cost effectiveness of recruitment/employment programs
- Attending career fairs
- Reviewing and updating pre-employment data for accuracy
- Preparing for new hire orientations
- Handling other related tasks as assigned
To qualify, you must have an Associate’s Degree (Bachelor’s preferred), along with 5+ years of experience, including knowledge of sourcing techniques, recruitment, closing and general employment principles/practices. Superior oral/written communication, multi-tasking, organizational and decision making skills are all essential, as is PC proficiency and familiarity with applicable local, state, and federal laws/regulations. General HR knowledge, ie Benefits, Compensation, Employee Relations, etc is preferred.
We offer a competitive salary, state-of-the-art environment, and a comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please apply. Send your resume, which must include salary history/requirements.
SUMMIT MEDICAL GROUP
We are a smoke-free environment. EOE M/F/D/V