Life Flight Network (LFN) was founded in 1978 and is one the country’s first air medical transport services. We are not-for-profit, focused on safety and quality and have transported over 90,000 patients throughout our 17 service areas in Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Montana. We are owned and operated by a consortium of Oregon Health & Science University, Legacy Emanuel Medical Center, Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, and Providence Health & Services-Oregon, and are proud to provide a joined strength of world-class health institutions, unique combination of air and ground ambulances, and highly skilled employees to communities in need.
We are passionate about investing in each one of our employee's success, creating an environment that inspires individuals to reach their highest potential. A few prominent awards we have received include the 2009 Air Medical Program of the Year, 2012’s #1 Large Non Profit Companies to work for and #2 in 2013, Oregon Business Magazine.
The Regional Director is responsible for business and customer service oversight of multiple bases within a region, including management of administrative and customer service segments with the overall objective of increasing transport volume and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. This position is responsible for identifying growth opportunities, assisting in developing a strategic marketing plan, implementing strategies to reduce costs, improving quality of service and ensuring Base Managers execute outreach initiatives in alignment with LFN’s business objectives and within prescribed timeframes. The RD will set the customer service tone by communicating values and approaches, ultimately significantly shaping the region. This position reports to the Senior Director of Strategic Planning & Technology and performs duties applicable to job specialty, including Flight Nurse, Flight Paramedic, Ground Paramedic, Communication Specialist, Pilot, or Mechanic.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, aviation management, business administration or a related field preferred. May substitute years of directly related experience for years of education
- Meets qualifications of Flight Nurse, Flight Paramedic, Communications Specialist, Pilot, or Mechanic and maintains current applicable credentials
- 3 years previous management experience, preferably in emergency medical services and including experience in outreach, customer service or marketing
- Knowledge of local, regional, and national healthcare dynamics and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated passion, commitment, and ability to safely promote LFN’s mission and values
- A focus and ability to achieve customer service excellence, ultimately leading to increased transport volume
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal communication in all interactions
- Must be knowledgeable in related computer programs (MS Office, Word and Excel).
- Prefer experience utilizing Salesforce customer software and social media
- Must hold a valid driver’s license, an automobile in good repair, be able to provide proof of auto insurance and able to travel by personal or company vehicle throughout LFN’s service area
All candidates are subject to drug screening and background investigation.
LFN offers competitive compensation, growth opportunities, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life/AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability, Long Term Care, Flexible Spending, Pet Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Volunteer Time, and a generous Paid Time Off plan.
LFN is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, childbirth and related medical conditions or occurrences, age and physical or mental disability.
Please apply online at www.lifeflight.org