Goodwin House Bailey's Crossroads is a premier nonprofit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) located in Falls Church, VA. We offer a convenient location, excellent benefits, and competitive salaries.
We are looking for an experienced and compassionate RN to become our Clinic Nurse Coordinator.
This position is primarily responsible for the assessment of health status and the development of a comprehensive plan of care utilizing all appropriate health care professionals and services. The RN Clinic Coordinator's contribution to that assessment is the evaluation of those functional deficits and lifestyle adaptions, chronic and acute illness as well as those normative changes in aging that have imposed upon the elderly individual. The Clinic Coordinator functions as a primary care nurse. Primary Care consists of an individual's first contact in any given episode of illness with health care services that leads to decisions that must be made to help resolve the individual's problem, and the responsibility of the continuum of care.
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited B.S.N program; M.S.N. preferred.
2. Must possess a current license as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia (or compact state).
3. Must have a minimum of two years Nursing experience; supervisory experience preferred.
4. Must possess a gerontological nursing educational background or be seeking gerontological certification.
5. CPR certification required.
6. Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
Interested applicants can apply to this posting or complete an online application at www.goodwinhouse.org EOE