- Assess patient health problems and needs.
- Develop and implement nursing care plans.
- Maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent or disable patients.
- May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
Includes advance practice nurses such as: nurse practitioner, clinical nurse specialists, certified nurse midwives, and certified registered nurse anesthetists. Advance practice nursing is practiced by RN's who have specialized formal, post-basic education and who function in highly autonomous and specialized roles. Additional duties may be required.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Currently licensed as a registered nurse or eligible for licensure by the State of Florida.
- At least one year of supervised experience as an RN in the last three years.
- Must have access to transportation to travel to work locations.