CaseStack, a leader in logistics outsourcing and consolidation, has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50, and Global Logistics & Supply Chain Strategies named the company one of the "100 Great Supply Chain Partners”. As an employer, CaseStack was honored as one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles in 2011 and 2012, was named a finalist for the 2012 Arkansas Governor’s Work-Life Balance Award, and was recently named one of the Best Places to Work in Arkansas in 2013.
CaseStack provides technology-enabled logistics services including warehousing, transportation and related services to consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies. We are an ambitious organization with a passion for customer service and a proven track record in providing superior logistics solutions.
As a Release Engineer, you will work on all aspects of the product release process and the associated tools and systems. You will also work on our current release process to incorporate changes that improve efficiency.
This position is available in our Santa Monica, CA and Canoga Park, CA offices.
- Plan for and manage automated build/release processes and the associated environment
- Create new product branches as needed for release and parallel development
- Maintain release-specific product files, tag and archive released builds
- Work to guarantee smooth, predictable and timely delivery of software products and/or updates
- Help to identify, create and/or implement processes or products to efficiently manage and enhance the release processes using a combination of processes, existing tools and enhancements.
- Collaborate with the Software Engineering team on overall release processes to improve scale and efficiency
- 3+ years of experience in release engineering and/or configuration management
- Experience with continuous delivery and release processes
- Good understanding of version control system with Microsoft TFS
- Experience with .NET Framework, including web services and applications and Windows services
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 2003 & 2008 versions
- Experience with SQL Server
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Inclination towards automating and streamlining product delivery processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented mindset
- Able to work in an agile environment
We offer a comprehensive benefits program (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k)), and are looking for individuals that have the motivation and desire to grow within this fast-paced environment.
CaseStack, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer supporting a drug-free working environment. We conduct pre-employment drug testing and background screening.