Keynote, the global SaaS leader in cloud-based testing, monitoring, and analytics for mobile & web, is on a mission to help our customers deliver the best possible digital experience. Backed by leading private equity firm Thoma Bravo, Keynote is optimizing the value of every digital interaction, enhancing user experience and driving business value for our customers’ online performance. With a performance-oriented, fast paced, and collaborative team, the company runs the world’s largest cloud testing, monitoring, and analytics network – collecting more than 700 million mobile & web measurements daily. Driven by a customer-focused culture of innovation, Keynote’s customers represent top mobile & web companies including LinkedIn, Ancestry.com, Sephora, Williams-Sonoma, American Express, AT&T, Disney, eBay, E*TRADE, Expedia, Google, Microsoft, T-Mobile and Vodafone.
In 2012 Keynote was recognized by Forbes as "One of the Best 100 Companies in America". Happy customers, happy employees – and happy to have you join the team! At Keynote we thrive in changing things up for the better, leveraging our big data infrastructure and cutting-edge analytics to Make Every Digital Experience Count.
Reporting to the Manager of Account Management, the Renewal Account Manager is a current customer sales position responsible for prospecting and selling the complete range of Keynote's Internet and Mobile monitoring and load-testing services. This position also involves daily service of many different issues for customers as well as training customers. The ideal candidate has a strong background in Internet, content acceleration, Web hosting, performance monitoring, performance troubleshooting, or application monitoring, as well as a proven track record of success selling enterprise software or services and in building beneficial, lasting relationships with customers. There is no relocation assistance available. This is a full-time position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Exceeding monthly quota objectives through outbound and inbound sales activities
- Accurately forecasting opportunities based upon realistic assessments
- Working and closing customer renewals with upselling
- Managing all opportunities to increase deal size and accelerate the buying process; Strategically evaluating, managing, and prioritizing opportunities
- Frequent communication with customers and sales prospects; Achieving and sustaining 100% customer satisfaction with all respective customers
- Language fluency in English & German – mandatory. Additional language(s) capability a plus.
- Maintaining professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values
- Fielding phone calls and email messages from Keynote customers and address concerns expressed by those customers
- Helping customers through various issues as they arise
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred with a minimum of 2 years of experience selling complex application software or service solutions, preferably in the eCommerce arena
- Consistent track record of success in consultative sales environments; Consistent track record of developing new business and managing a complex sales cycle, from generating leads through closing
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A working knowledge of Internet architecture, technology and infrastructure