BCW Food Products, Inc.
Research and Development Food Scientist
- Must have experience in bakery product and dry mix formulation.
- Must have academic knowledge of Food Science (Food Science degree, specialized food science program such as AIB 16 week resident course, or equivalent work experience).
- Must understand ingredient functionalities.
- Must be detail oriented when formulating, sourcing of ingredients and implementing initial production of projects.
- Must have technical ability to troubleshoot and answer technical questions.
- Must have experience in Quality Assurance / Quality Control Procedures.
- Must have computer skills.
- Must have strong supervisory personnel skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently, meet project deadlines and prioritize responsibilities.
Responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for developing formulas.
- Responsible for planning and conducting production test runs.
- Responsible for following food regulations such as labeling, ingredient statements, and nutritional generation.
- Responsible for generating in-process, finished product and customer specifications.
- Responsible for effectively managing the R&D and Quality/Technical Departments.
- Shall enforce all company policies outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Responsible for managing all technical support requirements for customers in cooperation with the sales team.
- Shall be responsible for any task assigned by management.
- Shall be responsible for maintaining and improving the safety, legality and quality of the products manufactured for the customers of BCW Food Products.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
When Ben C. Williams founded B.C. Williams Bakery Service in 1935, he did so out of passion, and out of necessity. The baking industry...