Starting pay $10.00/hour during training (approximately 2 weeks) and moves up to $10.75/hour with additional incentives after. 90 day review with potential raise based on performance.
Noble House Hotels & Resorts, Washington-based Hospitality lead, is now accepting resumes for Reservations Agents. Our spacious office is located in beautiful Kirkland, just off of 405, offers brilliant views, access to everything, and wonderful co-workers. We'd love to start filling these positions immediately! We are open 365 days a year and have flexible hours (roughly 4:30am to 11:30pm). We offer variable schedules from 15 to 40 hours a week.
- Report directly to the Reservation Manager.
- Answer in-bound calls for 15+ luxury brand hotels and resorts.
- Use of 3 different property management systems
- Answer all inquiries, in a professional and consistent way, ensuring all the guest's needs are identified and options are proactively suggested.
- Ensure all reservation details are correctly entered into the system and that guest information is accurately maintained.
- Promote seasonal packages and current promotions to our guests.
- Ensure all other administrative duties are completed to our Operating Procedures for the Reservations Department
- Proactive communication skills.
- Open availability and reliable transportation.
- Possess a friendly, energized and outgoing personality.
- Strong Team Player.
- Able to work concentrated and effectively under pressure.
- Must possess ability to coordinate multiple tasks.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Sales and customer focused (sales experience a plus, but not required).
- College students and grads encouraged to apply.
(Springer-Miller experience is a definite plus!)
*In office fitness facility
*Will receive 90 day review and raise based on performance
*Health benefits available after 90 days (maintain full time status)
*Paid time off and vacation accrual
*Hotel and restaurant discounts after 90 days of employment
*Bonus after one year of employment
*List of 3 Professional References
*A brief note describing your interest to email address above