Job Description: You will be performing energy inspections on new homes that include, but not limited to blower door and duct testing, Energy Star New Home certification, code compliance, and green certifications. Detailed data collection in an accurate manner is a must. You are responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with builders and clients. You are responsible to effectively problem solve when issues arise in the field. Customer service is a high priority, while maintaining the integrity of our inspections. Daily travel is a part of the job and must be able to lift 50 lbs. You must be able to quickly learn the use of our technical equipment on the job to perform these inspections. While your hours will be flexible, you may be required to work long days depending on the work load. This job is not for the soft hearted, however the rewards are great! You will be joining and becoming an integral piece of a small business that is growing daily. You are required to pass a field inspector certification exam within 45 days of hire. IPhone and vehicles will be provided.
NEED TO HIRE IMMEDIATLEY!
- RESNET Field Inspector Certified / Or the Ability to Quickly Become Certified
- Experience in the New Construction/Trades and Maintaining Builder Relationships
- General Knowledge of New Construction and Energy Efficient Construction
- Effective Communication is a Must!
- Ability to Be Flexible to Ensure to Job Gets Done Quickly and Accurately
To be considered, you must respond with a resume that includes ALL ITEMS LISTED BELOW:
1. Cover Letter
2. Contact Info: Address, Phone, and Email
3. Detailed Work History
4. Detailed Education History
Compensation: $10.00 during training, then $13.00 base with monthly bonuses based on performance.