The account representative will build initial relationships with prospects and sell products and services to new and existing customers. Responsibilities include:
- One will communicate products and service features/advantages/benefits, and identify customer’s needs and expectations.
- Educate prospects and customers on the value of ABC services, to include pest, pool and lawn services.
- Responsible for the achievements of new sales growth goals.
- Discuss and collect appropriate payment options including credit card, check or cash.
- Coordinates the resolution of operational and customer related discrepancies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the customers and have continued contact with follow-up phone calls and or visits as needed.
- Be familiar with the customer’s account history, interest of products and services offered from ABC. Include developing and maintaining sales strategies to increase sales through all accounts and services offered.
- Instrumental in developing cross-divisional sales opportunities particularly with ADD-On Sales with products and services.
- Handle special projects as assigned.
- Provide assistance with a wide range of sales and service related inquiries.
- Ensure adherence to proper company products and services.
- Complete all documentation prior to, during and after the sales call
- Follow all sales and operational processes
Training period: 4-8 weeks (depending on experience) and will include classroom and on the job training. You will take tests throughout the training. You will be required to take and pass State exams
Salary paid while training: $85.00 a day until background clears the State, then it’s $2,000.00 per month.
After training $2,500 per month guarantee for sixty days, to be paid as follows: $1,200.00 on the 1st and $1,300 on the 15th or commissions whichever is greater for the 60 days.
Description: Residential Sales people are expected to work at least 5 days a week and work every other Saturday three to four months of the year. You must be a detailed person, who is a people person, and enjoys working outdoors.