RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
LIVE MAS WITH A CAREER AT TACO BELL!!
Taco Bell is a company committed to the communities in which their customers live and their employees work. LIVE MAS with a career at Taco Bell because this is a place where great people are in great company! We have fun and we offer personal challenges and growth!
We offer the following:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY UP TO $35,000 A YEAR DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
- HEALTH INSURANCE WHICH COMPANY CONTRIBUTES TOWARDS
- COMPANY PAID VACATION/PERSONAL TIME
- DENTAL VISION
- QUARTERLY BONUS POTENTIAL
- PEOPLE FIRST COMPANY CULTURE
- PROMOTE FROM WITHIN PHILOSOPHY
- Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards * Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Assists Restaurant Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members
- Conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
Some Requirements Include:
- Reliable Transportation and Valid Driver's License
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. College or university Degree Preferred
- 2-4 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment, including Profit & Loss responsibility
Our company was founded in 1983 beginning with one KFC Restaurant and has grown to include a total of 59 restaurants located in Maryland,...