Now hiring Shift Managers and Restaurant Store Managers for stores in Uniontown, PA
LIVE MAS WITH A CAREER AT TACO BELL!!
Do YOU have leadership experience and the desire to succeed? Don't Wait! Come work for a GROWING company! LIVE MAS with a career at Taco Bell because this is a place where great people are in great company! We have fun and we offer personal challenges and growth!
HAVE WE GOT A PACKAGE FOR YOU!
- Great Pay
- Career Development
- People First company culture
- Promote from within philosophy
The responsibilities of the Shift Manager will include:
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of product.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work environment (per Labor Board and OSHA regulations and Company standards), maintain a clean parking lot, building exterior, dumpster, including removal of trash within containers to proper dumpster site(s).
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory level.
- Preparing/making/transporting deposits, preparing proposed labor schedules, product projections, financials for store manager's review/approval.
- The ideal candidates must want to have fun serving great food to our customers!
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Accessibility to dependable and reliable transportation (Accessibility to a personal vehicle preferred).
- Excellent communication skills, management/leadership and organizational skills.
- Physical dexterity required (the ability to move up to 45 lbs. from one area to another).
- Attendance and Punctuality a must.
- Operating of cash register as needed and making change for other cashiers.
- Basic Math skills.
- Complete training certification.
- Enthusiasm and willing to learn.
- Team player.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Have a strong work ethic.
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER POSITION:
You are responsible for the operation of the entire restaurant and building a strong team that consistently provides customers great food and a friendly experience. Key responsibilities include finding, hiring and developing Team Members and Shift Leads, conducting new hire orientation and developing the training plan for each new hire. You’re also responsible for scheduling and deploying the Team correctly, addressing performance issues and managing the restaurant budget and financial plans.
Restaurant General Manager behaviors include:
- Ensuring the entire restaurant team is properly trained and developed.
- Interacting well with customers, Taco Bell management and the restaurant team.
- Resolving conflicts in a timely and effective manner.
- Making sure your team understands and acts on business priorities.