We invite you to apply to join our operations team as Hourly Supervisors supporting our business at San Diego International Airport.
Our exciting San Diego portfolio of restaurants includes; Urban Crave, Red Mango, Pacifica, Jack-in-the-Box, Upper Crust, Peet’s Coffee and Qdoda Mexican Grill just to name a few.
Supporting the Restaurant Manager and Assistant Restaurant Manager in ensuring that standards of service are consistently achieved by the team. Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that all products and merchandising brand standards are adhered to.
- Maintain brand operational standards and ensure that unit checklists and cleaning schedules are completed on a daily basis.
- Provide support, direction, and encouragement in helping the team succeed in delivering business goals.
- Coach team members through the induction process by acting as training buddy to ensure a comprehensive orientation and maintenance of brand standards.
- Ensure that products are of a high quality.
- Responsibility for overseeing cash duties.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Vocational or on-the-job training essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with and motivate team members.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to read, interpret, and articulate instructions using clear and direct language.
- Able to work as part of a team within a fast paced food service environment.
- Minimum of 6 months experience within a busy restaurant/hotel environment.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Cash handling experience required.
We have brought together talent from across the travel, food and other complimentary industries to deliver world-leading operational and business excellence. From our general managers on the ground to our board directors, our management are some of the most experienced specialists in the business; a truly international team of food travel experts.
SSP America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
**All applicants must pass FAA Background Check