C&L Ward, Michigan's industry leader in exterior home improvement products and services, is growing! We are looking for a dynamic person to fill the role of Retail Counter Sales/Appointment Coordinator at our location in Kawkawlin, MI.
The goal of this position is to maximize the sales & profitability of the company by generating leads from walk in clients and scheduling appointments for the sales department. Including but not limited to: internet leads, incoming calls, showroom visits, canvassing calls, past customer calls, sweepstakes entries, company events, and other lead generation activities. This position will also sell over the counter products to walk in customers and assist them in their projects.
1. Outgoing personality, enjoy interacting with people.
2. High level of energy and motivation – Must be a self starter.
3. Must have a “HUNTER” mentality – Make things happen.
4. Ability to work in a complete customer satisfaction environment.
5. Ability to follow systemized processes.
6. Determined, goal driven and persistence personality.
7. Ability and desire to work cooperatively with others in a team environment.
8. Effective time management skills to prioritize daily activities that result in greater lead generation results.
9. Ability to evaluate department processes and procedures, and suggest needed changes to improve results.
10. Ability to adhere to all dress codes and company policies as outlined in the employee handbook.
11. Ability to use computer and telephone switch board.
1. Knowledge and experience working with the general public.
2. Knowledge and experience working in the home improvement industry and ability to read blue prints.
3. Proficient computer and phone skills.
4. Previous sales experience.
1. Aggressively follow-up and place outgoing calls with various lead types received until an appointment is set.
2. Place daily confirmation calls to customers with previously set appointments.
3. Answer incoming phone calls and schedule customer appointments and customer tech measures.
4. Persistently follow-up with cancelled leads to re-schedule a more convenient appointment date/time.
5. Pleasantly meet and greet consumers that visit our showroom, demonstrate products, answer questions and attempt to schedule an in-home consultation for those interested in our services.
6. Maintaining literature and showroom appearance
7. Effectively meet people in our showroom. Answer their questions and assist them in buying over the counter products or encourage them to schedule a no-obligation, in-home estimate for larger projects.
8. Accurately obtain and record customer information into the MarketSharp software system.
9. Efficiently schedule appointments that result in greater productivity for the in-home sales department. This includes geographical scheduling, appropriate time allocation, detailed appointment notes, and minimizing one-leg appointments.
10. Reach and/or exceed daily & weekly lead generation budgets.
Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
1. The majority of work will be performed in an office/retail environment.
2. Minimal physical effort will be required in this position.
3. Typical Work Days: Varies by current market activities & season
4. May be required to work at another branch of company for coverage.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
1. Valid Michigan driver license is a condition of initial and continued employment.
2. Approved Background check is a condition of initial and continued employment.
3. Approved Drug Test is a contingency of initial and continued employment.