Title Nine is a leading multi-channel retailer of women's athletic apparel and gear with 23 retail stores, a thriving website and a catalog business. We are everyday athletes and fitness fanatics passionate about our brands and the impact that sports and the pursuit of fitness have on our lives and our customers. We are looking for someone who has a transformative sports story and has a strong sense of adventure to lead our fantastic Mill Valley team. You would be joining Title Nine at a great time as we are moving into a larger brand new location!
As Manager, you will lead the charge in your store. Each day you'll multi-task between people management, event development and retail sales, so you'll need managerial and leadership experience. You will work to meet and exceed your P&Ls, store budgets and projections while maintaining a strong connection to our customer and our brand. You will be called upon to hire and train your staff on an ongoing basis.
What you will do in this job:
- Ensure all budget and comp store sales goals are met and communicated to team.
- Continually coach and train team members on product knowledge.
- Enable and inspire team to share passion for our brand in a meaningful way.
- Consistently role model exceptional service for all team members.
- Conduct ongoing recruiting and hiring of exceptional staff.
- Actively network, recruit and interview to ensure applicant pipeline is full to ensure open positions are filled within a timely manner.
- Utilize customer feedback to reinforce and improve the quality of service.
- Manage staffing levels and create schedules that support customer service and daily operations within budget.
- Recognize and respond to performance issues with honest and direct communication.
- Deliver consistently balanced results, drive for financial performance both "top & bottom line".
What Title Nine needs from you:
- 5+ years of retail management or related experience. Apparel management a plus!
- Passion for our product, sports, fitness and our brand.
- A strong track record of attracting, coaching, mentoring, developing and retaining an exceptional team.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional internal and external service.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to analyze financial and operational performance and manage to established budgets.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work efficiently in a constantly changing environment.
- Positive can do attitude.
- A love of chocolate and a sense of humor
Resumes with cover letters get extra points! Please tell us about yourself, maybe a little known fact or how sport and the pursuit of health and fitness affects your life. What makes you a potential Title Niner?
Exciting career opportunity with excellent benefits including: medical/dental, 401(k) with match, long term-disability, generous employee product discounts and pro-deals, gym membership and sports and fitness-related programs. We believe in and promote work-life balance for our teams. Our stores are open 10-6 Monday-Saturday and 12-5 on Sundays. We offer the opportunity for advancement as Title Nine grows and promotes from within.
Check us out at www.titlenine.com!