Store Manager – Bloomington, MN
At Duluth Trading Company we pride ourselves on being uncanny merchants with innovative products for working men and women. We will be opening our third retail store in Bloomington, MN early this fall and we are seeking an innovative Store Manager to head up our new retail store.
Store Keys to Success
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years experience in a specialty retail environment at a leadership level. This role requires experience in managing a staff of at least 25 employees. Success will be measured by the ability to meet and exceed budgeted sales productivity and inventory levels within the store. You’ll be adept at store staffing, managing store processes and procedures, store set up and visual merchandising, and employee training.
Other experience you’ll bring to this position:
- Demonstrated success in driving retail sales.
- Successful staffing, scheduling, and training of store employees.
- Quality customer service skills.
- Loss prevention experience in a retail environment.
- Proven experience and knowledge of retail policies and procedures.
- Ability to develop reports and deliver presentations.
- Affective communication skills to keep everyone informed.
- A great enjoyment of the retail world and the ability to make customers smile.
To join our team, please send your resume and salary requirements. NO relocation paid with this position.