East Coast Salon Services is currently seeking an outgoing, reliable Full Time Store Manager for our professional beauty supply store located in Parsippany, NJ. In business for over forty years, East Coast Salon Services is a well-established family owned company and an innovative leader in the beauty industry representing many fashion oriented hair and nail care product lines such as Kaaral, Wella, Kevin Murphy, TIGI, Pravana, OPI and Creative Nail.
Candidates should be professional licensed cosmetologists, preferably with management experience. East Coast offers an excellent salary & benefit package with bonus potential.
We are looking for individuals with the following skills:
- Leadership & Training
- Problem solving ability
- Motivation and team building
- Customer service oriented
- Sales and marketing
- Business building methods
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize
- Computer literate
Job responsibilities include:
- Maximize sales, meeting or exceeding store sales goals.
- Coordinate in-store customer promotions & store associate contests.
- Make certain a high level of customer service is extended to each guest shopping at our store.
- Develop solid product knowledge by attending sales meetings & manufacturer
- Maintain a clean, pleasing store appearance with visually appealing merchandise displays.
- Ensure appropriate merchandise stock levels.
- Ability to recruit, hire, develop, manage & motivate a team of store associates.
- Evaluate & monitor store associates’ progress & react to performance issues.
- Ensure adherence to safety standards & company policies.
- Cosmetologist license
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership and customer service skills
- Previous management/retail experience
- Computer literate
- Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week which includes weekends
Interested candidates should apply by responding to this ad or:
Fax your resume with salary requirements to: 856-939-5398 attn: HR Director
EAST COAST SALON SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER