RN Case Manager (Catastrophic) - San Antonio TX
CasePro, Inc. – San Antonio, TX
****Important****Please do not apply if you do not have national certification as a Nurse Case Manager, bi-lingual in spanish and have experience with Catastrophic Worker's Comp cases. These are requirements for this position. Thank you.
CasePro Inc. is currently looking for an experienced bilingual Catastophic RN Case Managers in South/Central Texas. with excellent compensation. Please see the info below regarding our company and what we’re looking for and let me know if you are interested in discussing the opportunity further. I’ll look forward to hearing back from you.
CasePro, Inc. is a regional disability management and Federal contracting company with corporate offices in San Antonio, TX and have been in business for about 20 years. We are seeking a bilingual Catastrophic Nurse Case Manager to fill a very challenging and rewarding position which involves the field case management of catastrophic workers’ compensation cases. The case manager will coordinate medical care, facilitate communication among all parties and when appropriate, assist with return to work. This position requires a high degree of expertise and an ability to function with a degree of autonomy not normally required in managing non-catastrophic cases. This position is the top of the food chain for RN Case Managers and we are seeking the best of the best.
· Function as integral member of medical team as you provide field case management of catastrophic workers’ compensation files
· Coordinate medical care
· Facilitate communication among all parties
· Assist with return to work
· Meticulously maintain records and provide extensive, detailed reports
· Registered nurse
· Minimum of one to two years’ field case management experience handling workers’ compensation files
· Catastrophic case management experience
· Bi-lingual (Spanish)
- Well versed in local medical and rehabilitation resources
· Previous hospital experience in ICU, CCU, Cardiac or Med Surg
· Willingness to travel within a 100 to 200 mile radius of home base (travel time and mileage paid)
· Excellent command of English as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency with computers and computer software such as Microsoft Outlook and Word
· National certification such as CCM, CRRN, CDMS or CRC
· Excellent hourly rate plus reimbursable expenses such as mileage
· Get paid immediately instead of waiting months for payment
· Greatly reduce time doing administrative work
· Full autonomy
· CasePro values and supports our hard working employees, which is why most of our employees stay with us long term
****Important****Please do not apply if you do not have national certification as a Nurse Case Manager and have experience with Catastrophic Worker's Comp cases. These are requirements for this position. Thank you.