RN Case Managers- Boston Metro Area
Hospice, Acute or HomeCare Exp a +, But Not Required.
Monday-Fridays, 8a-4:30p (40 hours) with on-call duties
Based out of our Wellesley office, we have an immediate need for RN Case Managers to join a team of nurses, who as a group, provide end of life care to either our patients in Long Term Care Centers and Assisted Living Facilities or to patients at their homes, throughout the Boston Metro Area. Call us and we will further explain how the areas & teams are broken down.
- As a member of the interdisciplinary team, the Registered Nurse works under the supervision of a Clinical Manager and the attending physician in the provision of skilled nursing assessment, planning and care in order to maximize the comfort and health of patients and families.
- Professional Registered Nurse, currently licensed in Massachusetts.
- Must possess a current CPR certification.
- Responsible for identifying patient/family needs and for providing supportive care in accordance with the attending physician's orders and plan of care and Hospice of the North Shore policies and procedures.
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in nursing.
- Minimum three years of varied work experience as a professional nurse, with a minimum of 1 year in a LTC, HC or Assisted Living facility.
- Demonstrated ability to assess and respond to the needs of patients and families in varied settings.
- Skilled in nursing practice, able to cope with family emotional stress and tolerant of individual lifestyles.
- Demonstrated understanding of hospice philosophy and principles.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed, flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation and ability to work effectively within an interdisciplinary team.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order.
- Upon hire, must provide documentation of a negative TB test results or chest X-ray with questionnaire within the last year.
Qualified candidates may register online at https://jobs.hns.org/CSS_WP1/. Questions? Please call our recrutier at 978-223-9722. Candidates are strongly encouraged to register online before calling.
To apply for this position, please click on http://jobs.hns.org. You don't need a resume to apply for a position. Questions? Please call our recruiter at 978-750-9383
Hospice of the North Shore & Greater Boston is an Equal Opportunity Employer