Respect. Recognition. Rewards.
Discover a whole new nursing experience at Summit Medical Group. With an 80+ year history of unparalleled quality care and patient satisfaction, our nurses enjoy a wide range of career opportunities, and an environment where they are respected, recognized and rewarded each and every day.
RN – Clinical Services
Reporting to the Clinical/Practice Manager, you will assist in the daily coordination of patient care and physician access, as well as function as a liaison between patients, staff and physicians.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing direct patient care
- Collecting and accurately labeling specimens according to guidelines
- Implementing physician orders and prioritizing patient care
- Reviewing/updating medication lists
- Ensuring compliance with all OSHA requirements and HIPPA policies
- Facilitating the transition of care
- Performing other related duties as needed
To qualify, you must have an Associate’s Degree (Bachelor’s preferred), current NJ RN Licensure, BLS, and 2-4 years of clinical experience. Strong oral/written communication, problem-solving and multitasking skills will be expected.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please email.
SUMMIT MEDICAL GROUP
We are a smoke-free environment. EOE M/F/D/V