Basic Job Functions:
Directly responsible for a variety of administrative Assistant functions including but not limited to: manage incoming calls, schedule meetings, manage EHS records, data entry, compose memos, notes, and reports, filing and records maintenance, create and update presentations and conduct Site Safety Orientation Training.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a related position.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Requires a familiarity with a variety of corporate level concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Exposure to or experience with a high energy, fast paced environment
- Minimum, High School Diploma or GED
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred
- Ability to interact with others effectively within an industrial construction environment
- Ability to take direction, identify problems, develop solutions, conduct analysis independently and in collaboration with others
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to work within a team environment and provide back-up support to other assistants as needed
- Maturity to handle confidential issues and communicate effectively with team members
and site management
- Ability to anticipate, change and react efficiently and expeditiously
- Systematic approach in carrying out assignments including appropriate follow-up
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent organizational and managerial skills. * * Proficient in Concur and SAP is a plus
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Process department invoices
- Maintain SharePoint site on POWER * Proof and format reports and documents as needed
- Support new associates by answering questions, ordering business cards, cube plaques, office supplies etc.
- Support staff by creating or maintaining schedules and reports and
- meeting/live meeting coordination.
- Place, receive, and screen calls and receive outside guests in a professional manner.
- Assist in the processing and submittal of Purchase Requisitions.
- Assist staff in developing and finalizing presentations and posters for internal and/or external presentations
- Assist/lead as needed with staff meetings, team building events, various trainings, seminars and events which includes organizing and coordinating logistics, room set up, food ordering, taking minutes/notes and AV support
- Serve as a liaison between cross functional teams, project directors, project team members, accounting, other administrative staff, clients, subcontractors, and consultants * * Organize, replenish, and maintain office and shipping supplies
- Maintain filing systems (Electronic and hard files)
- Provide data entry support and maintain databases as needed
- Assist with special projects as needed
CLP was founded in 1987 in Emeryville, California, and has developed and maintained an experience driven reputation for connecting our...