Sales and Marketing Internship
New York, NY 10018
iConcept Media Group
iConcept Media Group is full service lifestyle and fashion marketing, communications and a multimedia publishing company, looking for entry level/experienced and highly motivated sales and marketing Intern . The position requires detailed knowledge of print, and digital advertising (website, eNewsletter, and digital magazines). This is a challenging and busy internship, with many rewards. You will be part of a fun and creative environment and will learn a lot about fashion marketing, editorial procedures, and event planning while networking with a lot of professional contacts in the industry. This internship is unpaid but a valuable opportunity to work your way to a permanent position
90-120 days probation period.
The sales and marketing intern will assist the marketing director with various project including editing and drafting promotional material such as press releases brochures, marketing collateral, writing content for the website, assist with development of market strategies public relations, analyst relations, and digital marketing and tasks that will give them a well rounded understanding of business operation. Intern will have the opportunity to go with the chief executive to client sales meeting and attend civic and professional meetings.
- Interpersonal skills, Research skills
- Communication skills that implements good listening techniques, Concise writing style and good verbal skills
- Self Starter & able to work independently
- Strong Organizational skills
- Strong customer skills
- Ability to operate Microsoft office ,Macintosh basic keyboarding skills (both speed &accuracy)
- Team player and focusing on collaboration and adapting t the needs of diverse team
- Able to prioritize quickly and to readjust priorities throughout the day.
- Fast Paced, energetic and fun environment
- Health benefits, 41K,
- Transit Benefit Program
- Extended holiday break
- Two week vacation pay
Indeed - 16 months ago