Sales Associate - Casual Male XL
The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales, merchandising, operations, loss prevention, and adherence to all company guidelines and procedures. The Sale Associate’s primary job function is to maximize sales by helping Customers fulfill their desire to buy and develop Customer loyalty. The Sales Associate works as a member of the store team in executing and supporting operational activities that generate sales.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Meets or exceeds targeted sales goals.
- Responsible for achieving individual sales goals and assisting Store Manager in ensuring the store meets its sales plan.
- Maintains a strong customer focused culture by driving sales and business.
- Leads by example, ensuring every customer receives a positive brand experience.
- Responsible for visual presentation and operational standards by ensuring effective implementation of all visual and operational direction with urgency and proper planning. Ensure the total presentation and display of merchandise is impactful, customer focused and maximizes sales. Ensure that standards are being followed including floor sets, cleanliness, marketing, signage and sales promotion.
- Builds relationships with the Customers and the community to ensure long term business growth. Ensures compliance in all areas of store operations including; Customer service, loss prevention and safety, and Human Resources.
- Develop consistent methods for appropriately communicating to the Store Manager.
- Responsible for expanded POS functionality such as Voids, No Sales, Returns, and Exchanges and to relieve the Manager on Duty (Key Carrier) for their Meal or Rest Break.
- Ensure continued operation of the business while the Manager on Duty is off site and handle all Guest inquiries and transactions.
- Ensure each customer is welcomed into the store in a warm and genuinely sincere manner.
- Ensure the appropriate quality time is spent with the customer, asking questions in order to learn about his/her needs, preferences and lifestyle.
- Go above and beyond the customer’s initial requests and assist in fulfilling his/her wardrobe needs by recommending complete outfits.
- Ensure each customer is connected to the brand by engaging him/her in our loyalty program, and turning them into CMRG “fans” by encouraging return visits.
Casual Male Retail Group, Inc., together with our subsidiaries, is the largest specialty retailer of big & tall men’s apparel with retail operations throughout the United States and London, England. We operate over 450 stores which include Casual Male XL retail and outlet stores, Rochester Big & Tall stores, Destination XL stores and a direct to consumer business, including catalog and e-commerce sites for B & T Factory Direct, LivingXL.com, and ShoesXL.com. The Company is headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts, and its common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “DXLG.” We pride ourselves on the very best quality merchandise and top-notch customer service. Read below to learn more about our exciting career opportunity!
- Previous retail and customer service experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent, college or university degree a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, creative problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates high quality service techniques and philosophy, including customer service, problem/complaint resolution and clear ability to effectively perform these tasks.
- While performing these duties of this job, the associate may be required to work alone, long hours including daytime, evening, weekends and holidays and on occasion be required to work open to close.
- Associate must be available to travel to neighboring store locations as needed.
- The associate must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and make decisions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance.
- The associate must regularly lift up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Casual Male Retail Group Inc. - 11 months ago
- 7 days ago
E Street Denim
Lake Geneva, WI
- 11 hours ago
Lake Geneva, WI
- 11 hours ago